Your wedding day should be one of the most memorable days of your life. Why not make it even more special by ensuring that your guests have an amazing time at the wedding venue? Here are some tips on how to create a wedding atmosphere that will have your guests dancing all night long!
- Make sure the dance floor at your wedding venue is big enough for all your guests. There’s nothing worse than being crammed onto a tiny dance floor with no room to move. If you have a large guest list, consider renting a larger wedding venue or booking a space that has plenty of room for dancing.
- Choose the right DJ or band. The music you choose will set the tone for the entire evening, so it’s important to find a DJ or band that matches your vision and theme at the wedding venue. If you want a high-energy party atmosphere, look for a DJ that specializes in remixing popular songs or a band that knows how to get people moving.
- Set the mood with lighting. Good lighting can transform a space and set the tone for the evening. If you want to create a romantic atmosphere, use soft, warm lighting, and make sure you know what’s already available at your wedding venue. For a more energetic atmosphere, go with brighter lights, colours, and projections. You can even use UV lights to make things glow. Check out some of the most beautiful lighting ideas here.
- Get everyone involved with games and activities. Wedding guests love to get involved in activities, so why not take advantage of that? If your wedding venue is available, organise group dances or rehearsals beforehand so everyone knows what to do when it’s time to hit the dance floor. Think something like the good old flash mobs. You can also set up games like limbo or Musical Chairs to get people moving and laughing.
- Have fun with your food and drink choices. Your food and drink choices can also help create an amazing atmosphere at your wedding venue. Serve up festive cocktails or mocktails and offer bite-sized foods that are easy to eat while dancing. And don’t forget about dessert! A candy buffet or an ice cream bar is sure to please sweet-toothed guests of all ages. Our exclusive caterer Create can do it all.
By following these tips, you can create an amazing wedding atmosphere that will have your guests dancing all night long! With the right planning, your wedding and your wedding venue will be something that everyone will remember fondly for years to come. Get in touch with us here at Go Ask eve for all your wedding venue queries and questions.