- Break Out Spaces
- Cloak Room
- Lift Access
- Outdoor Space
- AV Support
- Charitable Status
- Exclusive Venue Hire
- Music Licence
- Suitable for filming
“While the buildings around it were bombed during the London Blitz, this one miraculously remained standing”
41 Portland Place venue hire
Designed as a private residence in 1773, this impressive Georgian house became home to the Academy of Medical Sciences in 2010. Now available for private and corporate hire, it’s a stunning (and central) venue for events of differing sizes. Better still – profits generated through venue hire are used to fund activities run by the Academy to ensure research improves health.
Why choose 41 Portland Place
- Situated between Oxford Circus and Regent’s Park, this elegant event space boasts an enviable W1 postcode
- From conferences to boardroom meetings, weddings and private parties, this flexible venue can accommodate up to 150 guests
- A dedicated team experienced in delivering events with a difference is on hand to help with the planning
- Nine stunning spaces (including one outside) to choose from, each oozing style and sophistication
1Conferencing & meetings at 41 Portland Place
Whether you want to hire a meeting room steeped with medical history or a post-conference roof terrace reception, this immaculately presented (and perfectly placed) venue offers a range of versatile event spaces in central London.
The elegant meeting spaces, seamlessly combine traditional Georgian features with contemporary facilities.
High, ornate ceilings and large sash windows, set the scene for corporate conferences and meetings. While the minimalist interiors, accentuated with period features, create spaces where guests stay focused.
The rooms can be hired individually or collectively; depending on the size of your conference event. And with a range of cost-effective Day Delegate Rate Packages available, managing your expectations (brief and budget) couldn’t be easier. Other features of the venue include:
- Flexible meeting spaces suitable for 6 to 70 people
- Blank canvas room settings ready for you to add your own branding
- Excellent AV facilities (including a screen or projector) and tech support throughout your event
- Dedicated Event Manager to help organise the finer details
- Professional caterer, experienced in designing and delivering exceptional menus
2Drinks & private dining at 41 Portland Place
Set in the sophisticated surroundings of Marylebone, 41 Portland Place provides the perfect space for contemporary entertaining.
The First Floor and Terrace are ideal for private dining – a summer BBQ, champagne reception or sumptuous three-course meal, can be served here with ease and elegance. With exquisite seasonal menus provided by an independent, intrepid and original events caterer, your guests are guaranteed the most memorable of mealtimes.
3Press & product launches at 41 Portland Place
In the heart of London’s W1, 41 Portland Place is ideally situated for press and product launches. With a range of versatile event spaces to choose from, the venue combines subtle period features with modern facilities – creating an elegant environment to showcase your product.
The first floor of this impressive venue is a popular choice for product launches, with its high ceilings and inter-connecting rooms. With excellent AV throughout and impeccable catering, any space you choose will leave a lasting impression. Alternatively, opt for exclusive venue hire and give your guests a real treat.
4Location and directions to 41 Portland Place
Centrally located, at the heart of stylish Marylebone, 41 Portland Place is just a 6 minute walk from Regent’s Park and Great Portland Street Tube Stations, or a 9 minute walk from Oxford Circus Tube Station.