- Break Out Spaces
- Cloak Room
- Lift Access
- AV Support
- CSR Accreditation
- Exclusive Venue Hire
- Late Opening
- Music Licence
- Suitable for filming
“The original Church House was founded in 1887 and built to commemorate the Golden Jubilee of Queen Victoria- no wonder it has a stately feel.
Church House Westminster venue hire
Set within Dean’s Yard, Church House Westminster is one of the capital’s true hidden gems. With stunning views of Westminster Abbey and just a few minutes walk from Big Ben, The Houses of Parliament and St James’s Park, it’s what we call centrally located and well connected.
Why choose Church House
- Situated in a tranquil corner of the bustling capital, this Grade II listed building oozes charm and sophistication
- Meetings, conferences, training sessions, awards dinners, corporate receptions, exhibitions, fashion shows, product launches, AGMs. You name it, Church House can host it
- Award-winning events, catering, AV and porter teams on hand to look after every part of your event
- With capacity for 664 people in a single area, this large London event space can scale up, up, up or down, depending on your needs
1Conferences at Church House Westminster
Combining historical charm and cutting-edge event technology, Church House Westminster is a unique London conference venue.
The Grade II listed building offers excellent public transport links within central London, making it a popular destination for international and multi-day conferences. Steeped with history, the venue has 19 event spaces available for hire – each with its own character and features. Whether you’re looking for a conference space for up to 664 people, or a smaller room for a seminar, this impressive venue has the lot. And with inter-connecting rooms, moving from presentation to break-out area to lunch is completely seamless. Other features of this venue include:
- Excellent AV equipment – hardwire, interconnectivity to other rooms, mics, WiFi, screens, 4K projection, live broadcasting
- Live display to other rooms
- Filming and in-house production (at additional cost)
- Versatile room settings ready for you to brand
- Exceptional in-house catering with bespoke seasonal menus
- Award-winning events, catering, AV and porter teams to look after the details of your event
2Award dinners & ceremonies at Church House Westminster
Hidden away in the tranquil setting of Dean’s Yard, this central London award ceremony venue offers the perfect blend of historic tradition and modern event technology. Located next to Westminster Abbey and just moments from the Houses of Parliament, this impressive venue boasts 19 outstanding event spaces. With modern event technology, including state-of-the-art AV, lighting and staging capabilities, attractive surroundings – with plenty of opportunity for branding – and award-winning event ceremony catering, hosting a memorable event couldn’t be easier.
3Christmas Parties at Church House Westminster
Set within Dean’s Yard and with gorgeous views of Westminster Abbey, this London Christmas Party venue is full to bursting with seasonal charm. With a wide variety of event spaces to choose from, there’s something to suit all tastes. Whether you prefer a traditional setting with warm English oak panelling and domed ceilings, or a modern interior with the latest event tech, Church House Westminster offers a unique and memorable venue for any office party celebration.
The event spaces can be dressed, whatever your Christmas party theme. While the award-winning events caterer will provide a bespoke seasonal menu – from Christmas lunch or dinner to food stations, bowl food or canapés. Whatever you choose, your guests are almost certainly guaranteed the wow-factor at Church House Westminster.
4Location and directions to Church House Westminster
Rubbing shoulders with Westminster Abbey and The Houses of Parliament, Church House Westminster is just a 10 minute walk from St James’s Park and Westminster Tube Stations.