- Break Out Spaces
- Cloak Room
- Charitable Status
- CSR Accreditation
- Exclusive Venue Hire
- Music Licence
- Suitable for filming
“Fascinating artefacts on display honour the incredible craft of cask making”
Coopers’ Hall venue hire
With a history of wooden cask making that dates back to the 13th century, Coopers’ Hall is the smallest (and one of the oldest) City Livery Halls. Steeped in history, this exquisitely preserved example of a pre-Georgian town house is a Central London event venue with a surprisingly peaceful atmosphere.
Why choose Coopers’ Hall events
- Discreetly tucked away on Devonshire Square, this is one well-hidden venue at the heart of the City
- From conferences to Christmas parties, Coopers’ Hall can accommodate any event for up to 50 people
- An experienced Event Manager to help plan the finer details of your event – including the catering
- Two rooms to choose from, both offering beautiful and intimate settings
1Meetings & Conferences at Coopers' Hall
Located at the heart of The City (just moments from Liverpool Street Station), this small conference venue provides the perfect location for meetings as well as exclusive corporate lunches, dinners, and receptions.
Refurbished but beautifully preserved, the elegantly appointed and decorated rooms offer surroundings that are both impressive and intimate. The Court Room and the Dining Room are available for individual hire. But if you want to really wow your guests, hire both floors and enjoy the entire house. Other features of the venue include:
- Two conference rooms, both flooded with natural light
- Court Room accommodates 32 seated or 50 standing
- Dining Room accommodates 20 seated or 35 standing
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the house
- Excellent catering provided by an experienced team
- Dedicated Event Manager to assist with the planning – helping to make things stress-free
2Christmas parties at Coopers’ Hall
Traditional Christmas theming turns this intimate townhouse into an elegant and exclusive Christmas party venue. With a stunning entrance and magnificent staircase spiralling the entire height of the house, it offers grandness on a domestic scale.
On arrival, your guests will enjoy a sparkling drinks reception in the Court Room – a beautiful space, rich in warmth and character. Before moving on to the historic Dining Room for a festive feast. With an ornate fireplace dressed with church candles, it’s the perfect yuletide backdrop for your seasonal celebration.
We think you’ll find that Christmas at Coopers’ Hall really is the most wonderful time of the year.
3Location and directions to
Tucked away from the hustle and bustle of EC2, this handy Square Mile location is just a two minute walk from Liverpool Street Station or an 11 minute walk from Bank Tube Station.